– 1 pound lean beef, chicken or white fish, cut into 1 ½ – inch cubes
– Salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
– 6 cups chopped spinach leaves (or young arugula)
– 1 cup of fresh blueberries
– 4 ounces chevre or feta, crumbled or broken up
– ¼ cup toasted almonds
– 1 cup cherry tomatoes
– 1 ripe avocado, pitted and diced
– 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
– 2 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
Preheat the grill to medium. Thread beef, chicken or fish cubes onto skewers, leaving space between each piece. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper to taste. Grill, rotating twice, to desired doneness.
When the shish kebabs are almost cooked, combine the spinach, blueberries, cheese, almonds, tomatoes, and avocado in a salad bowl and drizzle lightly with sesame oil. Top with shish kebab cubes and sprinkle all with flaxseed. Serve immediately.
Please fill out the form below.